ACPA Diamond Honoree Class of 2019 Nomination Process
Dear ACPA Diamond Honoree Class of 2019 Champion –
Thank you for nominating a candidate for the ACPA Diamond Honoree Class of 2019 and serving as their Champion.
Please supply the necessary files to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your nomination.
Completed submissions are due no later than Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5pm EDT and must include:
- Diamond Honoree Champion (Nominator) Contact Information
- Diamond Honoree Nominee Contact Information, Organization, and Title
- Champion Letter of Nomination
- Diamond Honoree Nominee CV/Resume
- Optional: Additional Letters of Support
Please remember: Champions are responsible for shepherding the fundraising campaign for their Diamond Honoree with the expectation of meeting the $2,500 fundraising goal.
Additional requirements, if selected:
- Diamond Honoree Biography (200 words maximum)
- A high-resolution (>300 dpis) headshot of your ACPA Diamond Honoree
- Honoree Champions will be required to produce a 90-second video to be shown at 2019 the ACPA Diamond Honoree ceremony at the ACPA Convention in Boston, submitted to Alan Acosta.