Nominators serve as champions of the fundraising process for their Diamond Honoree by leading the campaign to raise a minimum of $2,500 in recognition of their Honoree. Nominations should address both the qualifications of the nominee and the plan to successfully complete the fundraising campaign prior to the ACPA Annual Convention.
Nominations must include:
- Diamond Honoree Champion (Nominator) Contact Information
- Diamond Honoree Nominee Contact Information, Organization, and Title
- Champion Letter of Nomination
- Diamond Honoree Nominee CV/Resume
- Optional: Additional Letters of Support
Please send all files to Todd Snovel at [email protected] to complete your nomination
Completed submissions are due no later than Tuesday, 15 September 2020 at 5pm EDT
Please remember: Champions are responsible for shepherding the fundraising campaign for their Diamond Honoree with the expectation of meeting the $2,500 fundraising goal.
Additional requirements, if selected:
By 13 October 2020
- Diamond Honoree Biography (200 words maximum)
- A high-resolution (>300 dpis) headshot of your ACPA Diamond Honoree
By 19 January 2021
- Honoree Champions will be required to produce a 90-second video to be shown at the 2021 ACPA Foundation Diamond Honoree Ceremony to Matthew Antonio Bosch at [email protected]