* The nomination process for the Class of 2020 has closed. Please check back in Summer 2020 for information on how to nominate a deserving colleague for the 2021 class!
Nominators serve as champions of the fundraising process for their Diamond Honoree by leading the campaign to raise a minimum of $2,500 in recognition of their Honoree. Nominations should address both the qualifications of the nominee and the plan to successfully complete the fundraising campaign prior to the annual Convention.
Please supply the necessary files to Heidi Levine at email@example.com to complete your nomination.
Completed submissions are due no later than Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 5pm EDT and must include:
- Diamond Honoree Champion (Nominator) Contact Information
- Diamond Honoree Nominee Contact Information, Organization, and Title
- Champion Letter of Nomination
- Diamond Honoree Nominee CV/Resume
- Optional: Additional Letters of Support
Please remember: Champions are responsible for shepherding the fundraising campaign for their Diamond Honoree with the expectation of meeting the $2,500 fundraising goal.
Additional requirements, if selected:
- Diamond Honoree Biography (200 words maximum)
- A high-resolution (>300 dpis) headshot of your ACPA Diamond Honoree
- Honoree Champions will be required to produce a 90-second video to be shown at the 2020 ACPA Diamond Honoree Ceremony at the ACPA Convention in Nashville, submitted with captioning to Alan Acosta (Alanacosta81@gmail.com).