The role of the Associate is to provide additional support to the standing committees of the Board. Invitations may be issued to individual or organizational members of ACPA who would be willing to participate in the activities of the Board by offering their time and an annual contribution of $250 to the Foundation. Terms of service of the Associate may range from one to three years, according to the interest of the Associate.
Associates will be recognized along with the Board of Trustee members on all publications and web pages. They will be invited to attend all meetings or events to which Trustees have been invited. They will provide input into the work of the Board through participation at Board meetings and conference calls, and will vote on all matters related to the program of marketing and fundraising activities. They will not vote on the annual budget, bylaws amendments, selection of new Trustees or the election of officers to the Board.
- Attend all Board and committee meetings, functions and special events
- Be informed about the Foundation’s mission, services, policies and programs
- Review agenda and supporting materials prior to Board and committee meetings
- Serve on committees or task forces and offer to take on special assignments
- Each Trustee Associate will make a personal financial contribution to the Foundation in addition to their dues
- Solicit gifts on behalf of the foundation
- Attend three board meetings per year
- Serve as Trustee Associate for a three-year term