To apply to become a Trustee submit a statement of interest and current resume or CV. Statements of interest should address the following questions:
- Position of interest (Trustee or Trustee Associate)
- What interests you in serving on the ACPA Foundation Board?
- Describe your involvement and any leadership roles with ACPA and other professional associations.
- What skills and/or qualities would you bring to the Foundation Board (including any fund-raising, marketing, and partnership development experience)?
- How do you envision the work of the Foundation and your own professional experiences reflecting and aligning with ACPA’s mission, values, and strategic priorities?
Applications should be submitted to the Foundation Trustee Relations Committee by Monday, October 22, 2018.