As a nominator, you will serve as the fundraising Champion for your Diamond Honoree nominee by leading a campaign to raise a minimum of $2,500 and a challenge goal of $3,000 to support the ongoing priorities of ACPA.
Nominations must include:
- Diamond Honoree Champion (Nominator) Contact Information
- Diamond Honoree Nominee Contact Information, Organization, and Title
- Champion Letter of Nomination
- Diamond Honoree Nominee CV/Resume
- Optional: Additional Letters of Support
Nominations may be submitted via the 2024 Diamond Honoree application and should be received by 12 September, 2023.
Please remember: Champions are responsible for shepherding the fundraising campaign for their Diamond Honoree with the expectation of meeting the $2,500 fundraising goal.
Additional requirements, if selected:
- Diamond Honoree Biography (200 words maximum)
- A high-resolution (>300 dpis) headshot of your ACPA Diamond Honoree
Questions regarding the program or potential nominees should be directed to Todd Snovel, Diamond Honoree Committee chair, at [email protected].