Nominators serve as champions of the fundraising process for their Diamond Honoree by leading the campaign to raise a minimum of $2,500 in recognition of their Honoree. Nominations should address both the qualifications of the nominee and the plan to successfully complete the fundraising campaign prior to the ACPA Annual Convention.
Nominations must include:
- Diamond Honoree Champion (Nominator) Contact Information
- Diamond Honoree Nominee Contact Information, Organization, and Title
- Champion Letter of Nomination
- Diamond Honoree Nominee CV/Resume
- Optional: Additional Letters of Support
Please send all files to Jeanne Sevigny ([email protected]) by Friday, 16 September 2022 by 5pm EDT to complete your nomination.
Please remember: Champions are responsible for shepherding the fundraising campaign for their Diamond Honoree with the expectation of meeting the $2,500 fundraising goal.
Additional requirements, if selected:
- Diamond Honoree Biography (200 words maximum)
- A high-resolution (>300 dpis) headshot of your ACPA Diamond Honoree
Questions regarding the ACPA Diamond Honoree Class of 2023 should be directed to Alan Acosta ([email protected]), Kathy Adams Reister ([email protected]), Ray Plaza ([email protected]), or Jeanne Sevigny ([email protected])