The ACPA Foundation supports ACPA in its efforts to support and foster college student learning. Donations made through the ACPA Foundation support the priorities of ACPA.
ACPA’s Mission: The mission of the Association is to support and foster college student learning through the generation and dissemination of knowledge, which informs policies, practices, and programs, for student affairs and student services professionals and the higher and tertiary education community.
ACPA’s Vision: ACPA leads the student affairs profession and the higher education community in providing outreach, advocacy, research, and professional development to foster college student learning.
Core Values. The mission of ACPA is founded on, and implements, the following core values of the Association.
- Education and development of the total student
- Diversity, multicultural competence and human dignity
- Inclusiveness in and access to association-wide involvement and decision-making
- Free and open exchange of ideas in a context of mutual respect
- Advancement and dissemination of knowledge relevant to college students and their learning, and the effectiveness of student affairs and student services professionals and their institutions
- Continuous professional development and personal growth of student affairs and student services professionals that includes the development of effective administrative leadership and management skills
- Outreach and advocacy on issues of concern to students, student affairs and student services professionals and the higher and tertiary education community, including affirmative action and other policy issues